REUNION - Worcestershire Regt. 60's - early 70's

This section of the forum is for general enquires which are not covered in the other categories.

Moderators: Kevin Lynott, peter, LarsA

REUNION - Worcestershire Regt. 60's - early 70's

Postby DinkyDee » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:04 am

Hello, I am Terry Deeley's daughter (Regt. No. 2390 7121). Some of you might know him by his Army nickname, Dinky.

My dad & a few others (Peter Link, Paul Riley, Sandy Shaw, Kipper Harris, Stuart Mason, etc) are organising a big reunion to be held here in ???/? from 1st - 5th May 2008. They are searching for all their Army friends to come over so if you recognise any of the names from having worked alongside them in the Regiment then please post your details on here with any information that you may have regarding yourself or you may e-mail me directly at: ashleydeeley@hotmail.com

I am aware that there will be a special Regimental dinner, suggested daily plans to keep everyone entertained, sponsored hotels with discounted rates & the possibility of cheap flights now that Easyjet are flying directly to our Gibraltar aiport.

I hope to hear from some of you soon.

Thank you! :D
DinkyDee

The Re-union

Postby Mike Jones » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:17 am

Hello Ashley,
The re-union sounds wonderful and will be a lot of fun , I am sure. Gibralter and old soldiers getting together. Have you contacted the Regimental Archives at Norton Barracks? They have more connections with the ex-soldiers than we do on the website. Many men will have nothing to do with computers. There is a link to the Regimental Archives from the home page of this website.
Best Wishes for the re-union Mike Jones
Last edited by Mike Jones on Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mike Jones
Mike Jones

Postby DinkyDee » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:25 am

Hello Mike,

Thank you for the advice! I'm just trying to announce the reunion as much as possible so that we are able to get a good crowd. I will take a look at what you suggested & hope for the best!

Thanks once again.

Ashley
DinkyDee

Return to General Enquires