Frederick William Walton Private in 1924

This section of the forum is for general enquires which are not covered in the other categories.

Moderators: Kevin Lynott, peter, LarsA

Frederick William Walton Private in 1924

Postby kgray » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:34 am

I am seeking any information on my G. Grandfather Frederick William Walton.
At the time of his marriage aged 19 he was listed on his marriage certificate as a Private in Worcestershire Regiment and residing at Norton Barracks, and that is all I know. I have no other information nor a regimental no.

If anyone could help I would be greatly appreciated.

He died in 1933 aged 29

Thankyou,

Kylie
kgray

Re: Frederick William Walton Private in 1924

Postby colin perry » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:11 pm

hi Kylie, i have a Frederick Walton in my family tree, he was born in 1903, i knew he was in the army, he married a Florence Buckle and the lived in Pershore in Worcestershire, he had 2or 3 daughters, he died of cancer in hospital in Pershore, i haven't got any more details as yet, can this be the chap.
regards Colin
colin perry

Postby kgray » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:22 pm

Yes! Colin this is definately my Gr. Grandfather. His wife was Florence Hilda Buckle! Would love to known where you fit in to the family! Also how do you know he was born in 1903, I can not locate his parents at all. Therefore have not been able to locate any birth information! My grandmother was only an infant when he died and knows nothing about him. The only birth year I was going off was when he died, would love stay in contact. If your on Ancestry.com feel free to look at my tree!

Cheers,

Kylie

BTW, 2 of Frederick's grandchildren live in Evesham also, small world!
kgray

Postby colin perry » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:10 am

hi Kylie, my paternal grandmother was a Bundy,one of her sisters married a Buckle, thats where the Buckles come into my tree, my grandmother Nell Bundy married my grandad who was a Perry and here i am, i am on genes reunited, as you know the family tree has many branches and is a full time work, i have tried to speak to his siblings via another lady but as yet they don't seem to want to talk i do have some pics of them somewhere, the daughters that is, as far as the date 1903 i have got it from somewhere, i will at some time go to the worcester records office, which is only a short journey away, and do more research on Frederick, do you know where the grandkids in Evesham live as myself i live in Evesham, i would be interested in your tree, not sure how to , i normally contact people through the hot matches on genes reunited, nice to hear from you
colin
colin perry

Postby colin perry » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:01 pm

Kylie can you get in touch with me please i have more information in Frederick Walton
regards colin 8)
colin perry

Postby kgray » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:57 pm

Hi Colin,

Great to hear from you, if you send me your email address I can send you a link to look at my tree as a guest, you won't have to pay but you will be able to view my tree in all it's detail. Would love to hear what you information you have.

I also have a Bundy in my tree, Mary Ann who married William Buckle. I have also made contact with a member of the buckle family, who currently lives in Hereford. As for my family in Evesham my aunt now currently lives with my grandmother in Pershore, as for my uncle I will send him an email and if he's happy for me to do so I will send you a private message with his name and address.

Have you found those photos yet, I would love to see them

Hear from you soon
Kylie
kgray

Postby colin perry » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:11 am

Hi Kylie, thanks for coming back so quick, my email address is colin@perry7863.freeserve.co.uk
colin perry

Postby kgray » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:05 am

Hi Colin sent the link to your email, sent an email to my uncle in evesham just waiting to hear back from him.
kgray

Postby colin perry » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:43 am

Hi Kylie got your contact thanks, however i haven't got the time at pres to have a look at your tree, could have probs my end due to my lack of knowledge, basically being dumb, ha ha spk later via other means.
colin
colin perry

Return to General Enquires