congratulations on your improved website

This section of the forum is for general enquires which are not covered in the other categories.

Moderators: Kevin Lynott, peter, LarsA

congratulations on your improved website

Postby jacqueline » Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:55 pm

Hello again,

I havent been on your site for a few months and note that there is a lot more to look at, however i am a little dissapointed there arent any more photographs on there.

Are there any plans for more photos to be added in the future,maybe if enough interest and photos were to be donated , then a section on each wartime period could have its own photo album...

Just a thought
jacqueline

Postby scully » Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:37 pm

Jacqueline,

Glad you find the website interesting. I do try to add more on the website as time allows me. I have to do everything myself so it is sometimes difficult to always keep adding more photos. However, I do welcome any photos that people donate and try to put them on the website as soon as I can.

I like your idea about having an album for different periods and will try and do something like that as soon as I can. One other restriction is cost as I fund the website myself and this year alone have had to buy more web space so I can keep adding more information (photos unlike text do take up a lot more web space).

I do have a lot more information and photos which I will be adding on the web site in the next year. I also want to add more about the Regiment between 1950 and 1970.

Keep looking and best wishes for Christmas,

Louis (webmaster)
scully
Site Admin

Return to General Enquires