3rd Battalion Companies.

This section of the forum is for any enquires relating the the First World War covering the dates 1914 to 1920.

Moderators: Kevin Lynott, peter, LarsA

3rd Battalion Companies.

Postby Martin Newman » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:41 am

Hi Everybody,

I am still having great difficulties trying to find out information about who were in which companies of the 3rd Batt during 1917. Norton unfortunately have no details. Any information from any year would be very much appreciated.
Thanks.

All the best,

Martin.
ERROR://utter.com/WW1IEPER1917
Martin Newman

The secret service

Postby Mike Jones » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:52 pm

Hello Martin,
I have left it a while before replying, in the hope someone would come forward with the information we would both like to have. Five days, no takers! There were definitely such lists once, I have seen the one for the 1/8th battalion. There are two possible answers, 1. No one has these lists at all and dont know where to send us to find them. 2. Someone has these lists/knows where to find them but wont tell us. Which one is it? I appeal for various information on here but it is rare I get a reply. Many people must know the date their relative enlisted, despite my appeal for such information, I have had very few replies. It seems many people out there gather information but wont share it. I do have the Company that 52, 3rd Bn. men served in and will soon have a few more. I will forward them to you, with how I got them. Here's hoping someone will come forward.
Regards Mike
Mike Jones
Mike Jones

Return to First World War